Wednesday, February 6, 2008

This year is going by too fast already!

I can't believe it is already Feb 08. I am having anxiety about my son coming home from his misson in Russia. He is talking to me about going to school and all. He wants to be here with us for a couple months before going away again to school. Me Too!!! I want him to stay but he is 22 in May so its his choice.
I have found the neatest things about Russia. I love the Ice and snow festivals with lights and all. Justin never complains about the snow or cold at all. He is a stud!

I love my family. I love my grandsons. They are a joy to me. This week I have been thinking about my family, my church etc since the passing of my dear Prophet.

I miss him Gordon B Hinckley so much!!! I know that he is with his lovely wife Marjorie.
He was the greatest man ever. He contributed so much to our church and our lives.
We have a new Prophet Pres. Monson and we are so excited for the new chapter in church history!
I love the lord Jesus Christ and want to be as his servants are Worthy and of Service to others. Full of Faith and Hope and Love for all mankind. loves

3 comments:

The Hardy's said...

That is so exciting tht Justin gets home this year! I bet you are just SO EXCITED!!! I want to come and see your house sometime! We are moving back in a few weeks! Yeah!
-Laurie

Lisa M. Jolley said...

Wow, I have no idea how I came across your page... one link to another to another.... I'm not sure if you'll remember me, but I had babysat your kids while we lived in Riverside..... I hope all is well!

jeanine said...

That's so cool that Justin comes home soon... which mission is he in? My husband served in the Novosibirsk (sp?) mission.
--Jeanine (Fisher)

One of my cute Grandsons!!

One of my cute Grandsons!!
Everette