Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Grandsons!!!

I am so blessed to have a Cute daughter and son in law and of course my grandsons PRESTON AND EVERETTE!!! I love these boys so much. It has been so fun having them here close by. I love to see how they are growing. Preston is 4 yrs old and Everette is 10 months!!!!
They are the joy in my life right now. Preston is so fun with his cute personality and talks like he is older than he is.
Everette is so darling. We play ball and he throws it to Preston when we play. But I gave him a Thomas train and he threw that too. OOps! He is gabbing and in his walker he walks all over the house. He crawls like a wounded man. He slides his body and pulls with his arms.
They are kind of sick right now. I caught the sore throat from Prest, hopefully won't get the flu from Eve's.
I am grateful for my kids and all the joy they bring me. I hope that they someday will appreciate me for my love for them!!!

No comments:

One of my cute Grandsons!!

One of my cute Grandsons!!
Everette