Thursday, June 12, 2008

My husband has a new company!

Jim is in Commercial Construction again and is loving it. We just finished a 17000 Sq ft Job in Brea.
And while he was building that he did 2 others on the side. Busy wow. I am working on building my Real Estate Business and so far I have been doing a lot of training and meeting people at the open houses I sit on for the weekends. Keller Williams is the best company and we are one of the largest and still growing.

Our company offers the highest commission split and residual money forever on the agents we bring in with us. I also met a man that has been in real estate for years and has many listings that I am working with. I love my team. I can call and have everything I need to help the transaction fly.

I am starting to get calls and people saying hey I need a house or my sister needs to find something. I love meeting people and laughing and having fun.
Looking forward to my first sale.......

2 comments:

The Breakwell Family said...

Hi Aunt Robin~ Thanks for the comment on our blog! About the baby shower, it was really pretty much a "ward" shower that the ladies (from the Yorba Linda ward that I grew up in) threw me and so other than women from the ward it was just my mom and sister, and then my Grandma came because that was the only time that I could see her when I was down there (and my Aunt Sheri who drove her there and brought her because my Grma now lives with her in Menifee). I'm sorry that we didn't get an invite to you...I didn't know if you would have liked to come, I'm sorry. It would have been fun too to see you. I guess I am just not even really aware anymore now of who from the Moody side (other than you) is still in Southern Cali and who is in Utah or elsewhere. It sounds like you and your family are doing really well, which is wonderful! Take Care!
Lots of love,
Kimberly

The Erickson Five said...

Hi Aunt Robin! I am now a blogger too! Add me! Love you and Miss ya!
www.TheErickson5.blogspot.com
XOX
Stacy

One of my cute Grandsons!!

One of my cute Grandsons!!
Everette