Friday, March 20, 2009

Hey do you want to save your home?

I have found the company to help us get a loan modification. I know everyone has heard all the bad press and what can happen if the company is a fraud. I finally found a true Real Estate Law Attorney.

WMG will go into the loan and find all the errors and deceit, every loan has errors.
The banks know that we will find out the truth with a real estate law attorney.
This attorney goes to bat for you and will only do it if you qualify.

WMG gets you a lower interest rate and fixed with smaller payments and balance. In some cases they reduce your first mortgage and if you have a second they negotiate it away for little money. (I have examples of this). One case had a $1,000,000 home, but now cannot sell it for $400,000. They negotiated it down to the market price and now she can keep her home.
If your property has lost value and you owe more than its worth, this is the answer.

Call me or email me for more information.

No comments:

One of my cute Grandsons!!

One of my cute Grandsons!!
Everette