Thursday, April 9, 2009

Customizable Fitness Trainer

I just found out about a company that launched April 6th. Nextfit has a revolutionary product that is going to explode.
They have a key Chain Trainer that is so awesome. You go to your computer and set up your trainer for your fitness level.
Professional trainers like Tony Robbins motivate you. Kathy Smith a professional fitness guru is one of the trainers. They have programs for every fitness level. Yoga, pilates, cycling, marathon, triathlon etc etc. You name it you can get trained for it on your personal key chain trainer...
Please let me show you how this works and If you want one let me know.
This is a direct sales company and I am looking for people excited about fitness and having so much fun building a business.

Have a great workout.....

No comments:

One of my cute Grandsons!!

One of my cute Grandsons!!
Everette