Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer is almost gone!

Hello,
Been off for a while. How is everyone doing? Summer is almost over wow. Time flies when your having fun right? I have been doing P90X and extreme workout program. Also the Key chain trainer is an awesome tool to use. Kathy Smith the Excercise Guru is having a seminar that you work out with her and other personal trainers. It is in Utah but hey will be a blast. Anyone want to go? got to my website.

Real Estate is crazy. Well my listing is almost up. It was a short sale and the bank refused a fabulous offer. Oh well the market is still happening. The prices are great for those that have money and want a great deal.

My family is still doing well. Deanne is on bedrest right now til her baby comes.
She is bored and has to stay in bed. But we get to play with our darling little grandsons....

Let me know how you are all doing.

No comments:

One of my cute Grandsons!!

One of my cute Grandsons!!
Everette