Thursday, November 1, 2007

I feel pretty good today!! Here's alittle more about me.

Hey all! I love to excercise and lift weights and I love to eat healthy foods and try new diets to improve my fitness!! I am very proud that I am a grandma and also that I am still young. My friends don't know what to think. HA.
I love to sing and perform. I love music and listening to new artists. I love Guitars!!
I need to put out an ad for musicians. I want to form a new band and perform all over the OC.
Anyone out there that is interested let me know.
I am adding some links to offer products that are relevant to what I like. I love life and can't wait til the holidays!!!

Hey had a blast last night at the Hall's. Deanne and Jon and the boys, Jim and I and our boy jono, we all had tomb stone Potato's with bacon and sour cream, green onions etc. Yum and topped it off with homemade chili. We had hot apple cider and watched the trick or treaters in their costumes.
Funtimes. I miss my kids being young and loving the dress up and candy......

No comments:

One of my cute Grandsons!!

One of my cute Grandsons!!
Everette