Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Today is a good day.

Well I have felt better. I have had a cold from my cute grandsons. We had a great day yesterday. We got our second check from our new business. Yeah!! Every check gets bigger I like that.
You'll have to ask me how to do it. We also sold our four-plex yeah!!! Big headache if you ask me.
If anyone knows how to make money from a rental and not have the headache, let me know how.
Anyway, I am trying to add google adsense ad's and see if I can generate some cash.
If you know how to do that let me know too. I have pasted and copied and deleted.

My husband and I are going to start a workout and general fitness program at our home.
We have Home Gym and weights and a treadmill and stair climber. We have a paradise of a backyard with a pool and spa to look at while we workout and get slim and fit!! I need to excercise for health and fitness.

Bye for now!!

No comments:

One of my cute Grandsons!!

One of my cute Grandsons!!
Everette