Thursday, November 15, 2007

Letter from my Missionary in Russia

Thats all I can think of right know! Welp this week we have had four meetings with investigators. I'm so excited about our new one Tamara she is a bob 50 yr old and has come to church three time in a row. Well my comp is bugging me to leave. were going to play soccer in 30 degree weather it will be interesting. Well I love you send a picture of the back yard. why wont you. the package hasn't come yet. Tell me if you want me to get you some stuff at Moscow if I have the card by then. Russian shirts dolls whatever. prophet dolls if i can find them love you


Thank you dad. I've been trying to love the people more. I love you and I love this mission
Elder Harper

I love to hear from my son even if he's down and frustrated. He comes home in Oct 08

No comments:

One of my cute Grandsons!!

One of my cute Grandsons!!
Everette